Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing ALL bmp images from my NI-DAQ help files

ALL the *.bmp (e.g. super32.bmp, note.bmp etc.) images are missing from my NIDAQ Help 6.9 version. They do not exist anywhere on my system and a search by *.bmp* did not reveal them on the installation CD either.
How do I get these files??
thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,316 Views)
That's the way the NIDAQ Help is set. There is no place to get those bmp files at all. This issue is also seen in NIDAQ 6.9.2 which is the latest one. However, that should not affect the help information at all for programming with function calls, but only the way the help appears.

Hope this helps.

L Aguila
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
www.ni.com/ask
Message 2 of 4
(2,316 Views)
The absence of all the .bmp images does not affect the help file, BUT let the reading sometimes irritating, because those small icons are substituted by a huge bmp showing a crash in a wall which takes a good portion of the screen. I would kindly ask to insert the bmp in the future releases of the help files. However, if one would to add manually a small icon file called "super32.bmp" (as the help ask for), where should this file be positioned in the directory tree in order for the help to manage it ?
Thanks for your answer,
sincerely,

Marco Sartore
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,316 Views)
Hello,

I would recommend to take a look at the following Knowledge Base, it talks about this with more detail:

The NI-DAQ Help File for NI-DAQ Versions 6.9.1 and 6.9.2 Are Missing an Image
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,316 Views)