From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medicion de temperatura con termopar tipo K y NI DAQ-6008

Solved!
Go to solution

Hola que tal saludos... Últimamente me encuentro trabajando en un proyecto de medición de distintas variables en LabVIEW junto con la tarjeta DAQ-6008, pero estoy teniendo problemas con la medición en la variable de temperatura, para esto estoy utilizando un termopar tipo K y la tarjeta DAQ-6008...

En realidad me ayudaría mucho si alguien me pudiera apoyar y poder realizar las mediciones adecuadas para mi proyecto final.

Muchas gracias.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there, greetings ... Lately I am working on a project to measure different variables in LabVIEW together with the DAQ-6008 board, but I am having problems with the measurement in the temperature variable (i can´t do it), for this I am using a thermocouple type K and DAQ-6008 card ...

It would really help me a lot if someone could support me and so make the proper measurements for my final project.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(986 Views)
Solution
Accepted by SeniorTSE-EE

Hello,

I don´t see a specific question or error but for general guidance you can review below link which defines  how to set and test the these signals;

https://www.ni.com/getting-started/set-up-hardware/data-acquisition/thermocouples

For programming guidance, you can go Labview>click on Help>Find Examples. This will open the NI Example Finder;

Once on NI Example Finder, go to the left lower corner and select ¨Hardware> Add Device¨ and select your NI device.

Once your device has been selected, check mark ¨Limit Results to Hardware¨ and you will have plenty of examples including thermocouples.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(946 Views)