Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIG SOFTWARE ERROR

Hello,

Labview crashes when i run one of my programm you can see one of the error on the attached picture.

Sometimes when it crashes , it  sends informations to the DAQ and i must restart it because of reserved ressources.

Best regards,

Cyril FREISMUTH

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,743 Views)

That's an internal error that could mean a couple of things. Can you give us the "Technical Report" from MAX? (click File->Create Report->Technical support report) and post it here?

When you say "Labview crashes", do you mean that LabVIEW returns an error (like the picture you attached)? Or is the LabVIEW process on your computer disappearing and you have to restart?

You may also try this http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2C7480E856987FFF862573AE005AB0D9 to reset your configuration data, however, you will lose saved tasks and scales, so be sure that you have saved all necessary information to recreate those.

-gaving

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,734 Views)

Thank you I have reinitialized MAx because the database was corrupted. But now I have another error that crashes Labview ( Labview stops and i have to restart it),  I  have contated NI support .

Cyril

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,727 Views)