From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX continues freeze on me when I attempt to make and save changes to a task with multiple channels. I have not changes any of the hardware or software and up until now it has been working fine

Hello,

I am having a problem with MAX. I can open it fine, but when I am only able to make a change to one of the channels in my task, and after that MAX freezes on me. I can not make any more changes and I am also unable to save the change that I have made. The only way to exit from MAX is to "end task" in task manager. I have made no changes to the hardware or software, and everything has been working fine until now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,628 Views)

Can you create a new task OK? Does anything else cause MAX to freeze? Can you fully expand the “Devices and Interfaces” and “Software” tab?

Matt
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,607 Views)

Thanks for the quick reply

I was able to open a new task and add channels to it with no problems. I deleted the task that was causing the problems, re-created it and everything is working fine now

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,599 Views)