Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of connector in PXI-6040E and source of connectors and backshells?

We are planning to use the PXI-6040E MIO with a short ribbon cable and need the location of the I/O connector on the back panel. Could you also provide the part number and source of a connector and backshell for 68 way ribbon cable?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,186 Views)
I'm not quite sure what it is that you want. Hopefully, I can do some questioning such that you can come back with a little more information for me.

Looking at a PXI E Series device, do you want to know how the device signals route to the different pins via the pinout of the device? Do you want to know where the signals get routed on the back of the device, where it gets plugged into the PXI backplane?

After reading your post, it sounds like you want to use a PXI card without using a PXI chassis. Is that correct? You want to connect a ribbon cable to it? Hopefully you can clear some of these things up for me such that I can provide you with a sufficient answer.

I can direct you to some information regarding how National Instruments PXI Boards Map to the PXI Backplane. You can also find common cables and connectors in the following document - Multifunction DAQ Accessories.

Sorry I couldn't be of more immediate help.

Jared A
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,186 Views)