Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview DAQ assistant+ NI PCI 6722 CARD + NI BNC 2110

Hi,

I use the LabVIEW DAQ assistant and the hardware are NI PCI 6722 and  NI BNC 2110, but when I set the DAQ assistant, there are no any choice of analog signal inputs, if it need the set BNC 2110 switch to ground-referenced source (GS)? or any others setting wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,032 Views)

How do you expect to be able to select an analog-in source on a card that has only analog-outputs?

The BNC 2110 is just a connector box!

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,002 Views)

I want to select voltage but there are nothing can to be chose.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,996 Views)
Again, you cannot read any voltages with that DAQ-card. You can only set voltages. DAQmx recognizes that hence you cannot select any analog-input channels.

Regards, Jens
Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,990 Views)

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your kind  help, there are nothing can be chose, no dev/a01.... can be chose, you mean the PCI card and the BNC 2110 NOT compatible?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,989 Views)

According to the manuals I found a PCI 6722 and a BNC 2110 connector block should be compatible. But now you claim, that you also cannot select an analog-out channel.

So let's return to the basics: Is the card visible and active in NI-MAX? Which version of LabVIEW are you using? Which version of DAQmx did you install?

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,982 Views)

I cannot select an analog input channel.

I can find the PCI-6722 IN computer hardware manager, in the output DAQ assistant can be setted. and NI-MAX can self test successsfully. so the card should be and active in NI-MAX. Which version of LabVIEW are you using? 2016. Which version of DAQmx did you install? DAQ 16.0

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,975 Views)

I cannot select an analog input channel.

For the last time: the PCI 6722 has no analog-input channels. Zero!!! NONE!!! The BNC 2110 is just a connector block that can be used for many different NI-DAQ-Cards. So even if some of the BNC connectors are labeled as analog-in (which can be used by other cards) it does not give you an analog input channel when using an 6722.

All the analog-digital conversion electronics resides on the PCI-6722 card. Think of the BNC connector block just as a specialized form of cables.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,970 Views)

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,938 Views)