From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed NI-DAQmx Base 15.0 for (PCI-MIO-16E-4 & PCI 6713) device manager is still showing exclamation mark on those two cards.

Solved!
Go to solution

There are two card that I installed on this computer. The two cards are PCI-MIO-16E-4 & PCI-6713. They both have cable connecting to each other on the top. The Current OS is Windows 7 64bit with 4GB of memory.  I went to NI drivers Support and typed in the serial number for those two cards. Both card came back with the same drivers. Which is NI-DAQmx Base 15.0. Installed the NI-DAQmx Base 15.0, but  the device manager is still showing exclamation mark on those two cards. So, I tried scan for new hardware and got a message saying driver unable to install. I also tried reboot. Please help.

Thanks

hms168

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,629 Views)
I don't understand how you got linked to DAQmx Base. Unless you need compatibility to Linux or Mac, you should be installing the normal DAQmx.

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-15.1.1/5665/en/
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,614 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hms168

Drivers install successfully. Thank You!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,590 Views)