Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need build a adquisiton system for PDA

Hello, I need to construct a system of acquisition of vibrations with one poocket PC thought to start off using 6036E like card of adquisicion, but to this it is necessary to add a acondiconador to him of signals mainly to filter of analog form the signals (aliasing). Perhaps this not it the best, maybe exist other configurations. I
am thankful already from its aid. Thank you very much
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,322 Views)
See post located at http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=300&message.id=1519
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,309 Views)
hi, i know about this topic. I wrote that message in the forum.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,305 Views)
The Modal Shop has a 2 channel ICP accelerometer plus 1 channel tachometer ( either analog or counter timer input)preamp almost ready for for production for the DAQCard 6036. This preamp will have user controllable anti-aliasing at 10 MHz and higher in steps of 10 MHz. In the next few days, I should have a one page preliminary brochure for it and I'll post it on my company's web site and post a link to it. We make automatic machine diagnostic and condition monitoring and balancing software that will use this preamp and the 6036.

Duncan
http://www.vibrotek.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,303 Views)
Thanks a lot.

I have tried to contact with modalshop, but they have not responded my questions to me. This is a copy about the email that i send to them:

"I tell you the problem. We want to create from one pocket PC, a recolector of vibrations,for that we must incorporate to him to a this one card of acquisition, for which we chose 6036E. But, because we are going to collect vibratory signals we needed to give energy to the accelerometers, and in addition to tachometer that we are going to him to add (it seemed very good to us when we knew
that the product consists of 2 channels and one entrance of tachometer). For that we had thought about a conditioning one of signals, that it allowed us what we needed, nevertheless we did not find one that us we liked, due to the size, rigidity, etc.
It is of that very we are interested in this product which they are going to remove to the market, since it would solve the problem to us.
But we are in the study stage, and for that we needed to know some things to make some decision more:
* Engineering specifications, the size and versatility.
* What filters use and how (since it is very important to eliminate aliasing of the signals). We understand that there would be to filter the signal analogous at first soon to make the conversion analogous-digitalis a nd fiter digitally to obtain the cut-off frequency that is required (theorem of Nyquist). It would be good for knowing in addition that so rigid they are these filters.
* If this instrument us rigidiza the acquisition of the signal, in the sense that it will impose a maximum frequency or intervals to us of frequency to which to sampling, or if imposes a certain number to us of points/lines (like the present analyzers commercial that are of 400-800-3200lineas). The idea of us is to obtain the possible most flexible recolector, to which by means of programs in LabVIEW the parameters of sampling and restrictions are defined.

From already thank you very much."

If somebody can explain this and send me somesthing information about this products, i very will be thanked for.

Luis Amigo
SPM Ingenieros Ltda.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,284 Views)
http://vibrotek.com/accessories/485B37ProductSpec.pdf
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,262 Views)

I want to learn more about vibratory analyses. Particulary about integration time to change accelerations in velocity and displacement.
thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,039 Views)