Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer a large amount of data from CRIO'S RT terminal to Windows PC terminal at high speed

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, everyone, I am using Crio-9074 to collect the signal of NI9223 with the acquisition rate of 1MS/S. Now I can display the data of FPGA terminal on RT terminal. My ultimate goal is to display the data on PC terminal and realize data storage. Is there a suitable communication mode or data transmission method for me to transfer data from THE RT terminal to the PC terminal? (Note: MY sampling rate is very high and the data volume will be very large). I would like experienced friends to recommend several data transmission methods suitable for my project.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(682 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JHUN-KULI

I have used straight TCP/IP and Network Streams to transfer data.  Given just your description, I would probably use a Network Stream to pass your data to the PC.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(653 Views)

I'm glad you can help me. I'll try TCP and network flow. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(647 Views)

Hello, I try to use network streams to transfer CRIO - RT data to the PC, when I set the RT in the sampling time is less than 1 uSec , program can be run normally, but when I set the sampling time for 1 uSec, program is running after a period of time will be stuck, then labview display and CRIO terminal disconnected, excuse me, what should I do, Thank you so much for helping me out.

QQ图片20220412152952.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(633 Views)