Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to measure analog input in an array at regular intervals in DAQExpress or Labview

Hello everyone,

I wish to take an analog input and turn it into an array, however I wish to take these measurements in a regular interval and not continuous. Currently I am taking thermocouple temperature input in DAQExpress using the temperature modules and I am using Floating Point Data format instead of Waveform to create an array of my measurements. An example picture of my setup is shown below.

These measurements are in a while loop and when I attach a Wait function to this while loop as seen in the image, the output stops giving me current values. For example if I have a 1 second Wait, then if starting temp is 24 and it increases to 34, it will still give 24 which very slowly increases to 34 after 100s of readings, while if there is no Wait time, then the output is accurate and reflects current temperature. 

Can anyone help on how I can measure temperatures at regular intervals instead of continuous in DAQExpress and still get them in an array. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(795 Views)