Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know that NI-DAQ 7.4 installed?

Good Morning;
I downloaded the two zipped files and unzipped it into two seperate folders on the C drive. LabView 7.1 is on the 😧 drive.
How do I know that NI-DAQ 7.4 installed properly? I go to Measurement & Automation Explorer , look under tools and help and do not see it.
Where do I go to check in a menu that says something like, NI-DAQ Version: 7.4 ?

Furthermore
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,657 Views)
in max,

Select Help
Help----->system information and support------->system
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,652 Views)
Thank you, but I tried this before your answer and the version did not show up. I have LabView 7.1 running successfully for the last couple of months. When I select Measurement and Automation Explorer -> Help -> System & Information Support ->System I see the OS , OS Version, etc and Drive E information, such as the Value columns.

In the National Instruments Software row, in the Value column it just says Version, there is nothing else....

Thank you for time.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,646 Views)
I have checked two computers the way I illustrated it, and for Nidaq, its showed version 7.2 and 7.3 respectively. It works.

It is either that Nidaq 4 is different, (may there is a bug,
or, that your installation was not successful/complete. My understanding is if Nidaq is to be updated, the old version should be uninstalled, then the new version is installed. I assume you are aware of that.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,640 Views)
The solution to this problem is.... The laptop was not shutdown after installation. Therefore, the Systems menu was blank.
AFter reboot, The version showed up as NI-DAQ 7.4.

Next I will be working on stimulated devices.... Thank you for our time.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,636 Views)