From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I fix 50103 Error..

Solved!
Go to solution

original.png

When I run VI, everytime Error masage is poped up..

Plz help me 

Attached VI file. Plz help me

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,995 Views)
I cant look at your VI but have you searched the board for that error code or message? Typically, the error is caused by trying to use more than one task for a single resource. Create a single task that uses multiple channels.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,985 Views)

Can you see the picture and VI file?11.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,980 Views)

Exactly, I wanna get two output analog signal but I couldn't..

one is the Difference frequency signal and another one is Envelope signal of DF using hilbert transform.

plz help me TT I have spent whol weekend because of this ..TT

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,979 Views)

Most DAQ devices only allow one task for AO. So create your task with two channels rather than trying to make two different tasks. Note that the sample rate will be the same for both channels. This because the DAQ devices typically have only one set of timing logic for AO. 

Similarly all AI channels will share timing. On those devices which support hardware timed DI/O only one timing block is available. AI, AO, and DI/O timing may be different from each other, depending on the capabilities of the device.

This is what Dennis was telling you in his post earlier.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,973 Views)
Sorry . but It's too difficult to understand your advice..

If you can open my VI file please correct error part..TT
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,968 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author simpson67

I do not have DAQmx so I cannot tell you exactly what needs to be done.

I think you can specifiy multiple channels by using something like "Dev1/ao0:1" in one of the Physical Channels controls. Then combine the data into an array of waveforms or a 2D array of DBL. Change the DAQmx Write to NChan NSamp, either waveform or array, depending on which datatype you chose.  Look at the detailed help files for the DAQmx VIs to determine the exact format for the physical channels and other details.

Multichannel AO.png

Of course you will only have one set of DAQ VIs in place of the two sets you now have.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,960 Views)

Thank for your help.

Finally, I can do what I want. All of sucess is yours.

I'm not skillful in English and I am a beginner in LabVIEW. So I didn't know What I do.

Although you didn't know who I am but you give me useful information.

thank you and god bless you.      -From Korean student-

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,952 Views)