From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with myDAQ I2C interfacing

Hello everyone, 

I am currently working on a project with myDAQ and labVIEW. I am trying to interface with a sensor that uses I2C interfacing protocol via the myDAQ. I believe labVIEW has a library for I2C interfacing, but I was wondering is the myDAQ will support I2C interfacing.

Please let me know if you have any experience with this and what you recommend. 

Also, let me know if there are any tutorials, examples etc for how to do I2C interfacing with the myDAQ and labVIEW. 

Thanks!

Best Regards, 

Yzhi 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,821 Views)

It would help your cause if you posted in the right board (Multifunction DAQ board).  I already asked the moderator to move this thread.  This board is the Feedback on NI Discussion Forums.  This board is for issues on the forums themselves.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,809 Views)