From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating continuous 2 AO waveform by using DAQ-6002 but got repeated signal at 1 sec? Why?

Hello Everyone,

I am use the LAB VIEW VI, to generate 2 AO waveform at the same time, but when I see the output on the Oscilloscope I get the repeated signal for every 1 sec. My sampling freq is 5K and samples to read also 5K.
Please help me why I got repeated signal, I want continuous signal of a particular frequency.
Please find attached file of LAB VIEW VI, and Oscilloscope plots.
Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,780 Views)

Hi Shesha12345,

I saw that the reading rate on your oscilloscope is around 16Hz, am I correct? have you ever tried to increase the reading rate?

Have you tried to read the signal using your DAQ-6002 analog input by running the test panel of ni MAX?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,736 Views)

Dear Sogekking,
Thanks for the reply, actually my frequency is 16.67 Hz at 33.33% duty cycle and when I check the output in Oscilloscope I get repeated or mix signal after every 1 sec. I am wondering why I get this type of mixed signal for every 1-sec time scale. I think maybe USB-6002 DAQ device issue, maybe it was not supported that type of generation. I want to generate a square wave of 16.67 Hz frequency at 33.33% duty cycle, but I don't know why I get this type of signal, my desire waveform is continuous not repeated or mixed for every 1 sec.

And I don't know the test panel of ni MAX?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,734 Views)

Hi Shesha12345,

Instead of using the oscilloscope, try to read the signal using your DAQ device by referring to the link below on how to use the test panel.

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/4638/en/

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,725 Views)