Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate voltage with NI usb 6259 BNC

I want to control the output voltage of the DAQ NI6259 BNC. Do i have to use Analog output or Digital output? Also do i have to use the trigger and timing DAQmx VI or not? And when i have the DAQmx write VI which one i have to use it is going to be a analog or the digital. I want to measure the output voltage coming out of the DAQ Ni 6259 do i have to use sensor for this or not?

Is there any way i can get the prewritten program that control and measure the output voltage of the DAQ NI6259 BNC.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,996 Views)

Do you understand the difference between analog and digital? Basic electronics says that a digital signal will be either a logic 1 or 0 (+5V or 0V). An analog signal can be anything between the range of the DAQ card. Since it seems that you do not have an elctronics background, you might want to do some basic research before anthing else.

When you decide the type of signal that you want to generate, you can connect the output (os whatever type) to an input of the same type. There are numerous example programs that come with LabVIEW (Help>Find Examples) and both input and output programs of digital and analog are included.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,984 Views)