From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequency change on the fly

Could anyone help me modifying this vi. So that I can change the frequency if possible the duty cycle too on the fly .
Also the function which reads data (counter DBL 1 sample) has some error. It says timing error. I change numbers still I can't avoid it. I am not sure if this reading give me up to date data from the device if it works. I try to change the "DAQmx read function" with "DAQmx read property node " but get lost. I need help please.
I am using labVIEW 7.0 and pci-6602

thanks
casu
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,377 Views)
casu,

I think this is the same basic question that I just recently finally got around to answering in this older thread. Please direct followups there b/c it'll probably make more sense for any other interested readers that way.

-Kevin P.
CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,349 Views)