From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract waveform and show at two different plots

Dear Seniors,
I want to extract the waveform and show the data at 2 different waveform plot. Such as I attached the file of the waveform and this waveform is coming from the circuit and it was generated at different time scale. I mean can I separate this waveform into 2 different waveform plot. I want when the start button is press then for all RED mark data is shown on waveform plot and all blue mark data show another waveform plot and I want it continuous. Please suggest me how can I do this.
Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,293 Views)

Well, how do you seperate the waveform?

Visually , but what are your 'rules'?

If you have your rules, you can create a program.

BTW.copy the graph (including some data) in a new vi, EDIT- MAKE CURRENT VALUES DEFAULT , save and post it .. and maybe someone is motivated to try his suggestion ....  (but will need your rules)

And it would help if we know why you want to seperate the wfrm ... (What do you want to measure?)

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,269 Views)

Dear Henrik,
Thanks for your reply, actually this is the signal of LED dual wavelength and I use photodiode to detect that signal the I amplify that signal by use of PGA and my LED signal is a modulated with 3.125KHz square wave so after PGA I use lock-in demodulation to demodulate that signal and then filtration then I have that signal. And I connected this LED and Photodiode to the Phantom device. The phantom device is like a brain but not operational. My Aim is to measure hemoglobin and de-oxy hemoglobin by use of that system. Now I have that signal and I want to separate that signal into two different graphs. Like I attached my last post the RED part and BLUE part separately.
I hope you understand my point.
Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,258 Views)

And this is the edit by default setting.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,256 Views)

If you learn how to program your DAQmx device, you can seperate the wavefrm by the control signals you are sending.

Why don't you link to the other posts to give more information?

One possible solution is given here

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,249 Views)

Dear Henrik,
Thanks for reply actually I know how to separate the signal by using control signal. I just find a way to separate the signal or extract the signal in a particular waveform. Kindly refer me any post related to my interest.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,241 Views)

make the data xy-data , seperate them , stick them together with an additional NAN value pair inbetween.  done

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,235 Views)

splitt them into an array of wfrms, set the colour property same for every second wfrm, tell the graph to NOT ignore the time stamp ... done

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,234 Views)

Dear Henrik Sir,

I understand your point but how I can do this can you please describe some more detail. Sorry for disturbing you I know its easy for you but very challenging for me. I hope you understand.
Sorry and thanks for helping me.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,231 Views)