From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -20308 occurred at "NI_MAPro.lvlib:Pulse Measurements 1 chan.vi:3" when called from "NI_MAPro.lvlib:Pulse Measurements N chan.vi:1" (waveform index 0 of 1)

Hello 🙂 

Iam working with labview 2013  to make a vi that takes values from virtual  serial port and display on waveform charts  i used amplitude and levels vi to return the amplitude , highest vale and lwest value of wave  displayed  when i start my vi at the first time it works probebly but when i stop it and run it again several times the next error shows up : rror -20309 occurred at "NI_MAPro.lvlib:Amplitude and Levels 1 chan.vi:460001" when called from "rightone.vi" possible reasons : analysis : the amplitude of the waveform is zero , so the histogram method cant be used  

My questions:

1: How to avoid this error. 

can any one help me 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(1,013 Views)

Hi,

Did you try to find ou where the error actually occurs? By using probes, highlight execution etc? This way, you can narrow it down to one subvi that throws the error. You can also check if the data coming in consisting of zero's indeed.

B.R.

Jos

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(973 Views)