Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -201003 occurred at Test Panel

I connect the device USB 6259 to PC and the pc recognize the device, but when I try to test it, or run a labview program, the next error appears:

Error -201003 occurred at Test Panel

Possible Reason(s):

Device cannot be accessed.  Possible causes:

Device is no longer present in the system.
Device is not powered.
Device is powered, but was temporarily without power.
Device is damaged.

Ensure the device is properly connected and powered.  Turn the computer off and on again.  If you suspect that the device is damaged, contact National Instruments at ni.com/support.

Device Specified: Dev1

I can't understand the problem, but the power is correct, the LED is on, and I don't know what can I do.

Thanks in advance.

Joan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,776 Views)

Hola,

- Comprueba si la tarjeta ha sido detectada por el sistema operativo. Para ello, vete al Administrador de Dispositivos y expande: Data Acquisition Devices. Si la tarjeta aparece aquí, significa que está correctamente instalada. Si no es así, apaga y reinicia el controlador.

- una vez que la tarjeta aparezca en el Administrador de Dispositivos, abre el Measurement and Automation Explorer y comprueba que la tarjeta aparece bajo Devices and Interfaces >> DAQmx Devices. Si la tarjeta aparece y devuelve el mismo error o simplemente no aparece, desinstala DAQmx y reinstálalo. Considera la opción de actualizar el driver a la última versión disponible.

Un saludo.

Message 2 of 2
(2,758 Views)