From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 200460 when trying to modify DAQmx Voltage - On Demand Output example to monitor channel

For archiving... python solution = 2019-08-06_1415.png

ps. I import nidaqmx as nmx.

/A

Message 11 of 13
(496 Views)

Thanks for the thread update and tip!   That's a pretty handy feature and not widely known.  I've mentioned it a couple times around here after having it pointed out to me by @JB on the Idea Exchange some years back.  It deserves more publicity!

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(484 Views)

And possibly a subtle mention in the manual, since I suspect for many applications, being able to read back what the output is to then control the subsequent output handling is extremely useful. It could be a single line indicating the possibility exists, people can always go search out a how *if* they know that a how actually exists.

/A

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(463 Views)