From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200020 with PCI-6733 in Windows 7

I finally upgraded an old WinXP computer to Windows 7 (32 bit) but have been unable to get two PCI-6733 boards working. Under MAX, I get the following error upon running the self test (or trying to go into the test panels):

Error -200020 occurred at Self-Test
   Possible Reason(s):
   Self-test of the device has failed.

Both cards were initially showing errors under Windows' device manager, but after downloading the overly huge device drivers, they are now properly recognized by Windows.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,926 Views)

Hello there,

I am glad that the issue was resolved.  Oftentimes we direct customers to download the most recent DAQmx drivers when upgrading operating systems in order to overcome compatibility issues.  Furthermore, the recommended version of DAQmx is dependent on the version of LabVIEW installed (Please refer to the following link below).

NI-DAQ and LabVIEW Version Compatibility (for Windows)

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F4E76EC05118F72D8625773000672298

Regards,
Roman Sandoval | National Instruments | RF Systems Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,891 Views)

This issue has not been resolved, actually...

I've currently got LabView 2010 and DAQmx 9.2.2. The cards don't work under MAX, nor did they work in a simple VI I wrote to test them.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,889 Views)