Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers PXIe chassis + modules

Hello,

I've done this years ago but can't get the system running again after reinstalling windows. I have a PCIe-8375 card in my PC and a PXIe-8375 in my PXIe-1071 chassis. Additionally, there is a PXIe-6366 card installed.

Which drivers/software do I need to get the system running? Currently the PC does not boot when connecting the fibre cable so I guess it's a driver problem? Without cable it's fine but I can't access the PXIe hardware obviously.

Thanks,

Benjamin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(934 Views)

As a bare minimum for the listed HW, you need the PXI platform services driver and DAQmx driver.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(903 Views)

Hi,

I'm guessing that this is a different PC since it's not booting with the hardware attached. Since it's not booting you'll probably need the BIOS compatibility driver to work around the BIOS issues. You'll also need to set the top DIP switch to "on" on the PCIe card.

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/drivers/download.mxi-express-bios-compatibility.html#3311...

Robert

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(887 Views)