Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver software for 6020E(BNC)

I had purchased DAQ pad 6020E(BNC) last year and recently i purchased Labview 8.6. The labview 8.6 was successfully installed. However when i connect my DAQ 6020(BNC) pad with my Vista based laptop, Windows searches for driver software and fails to install it.

The message is " Windows found driver software but encountered an error while attempting to install it. daq 6020  Pad  E(BNC) device property code is invalid. Device driver not installed."

How to install driver software for DAQ 6020E with  BNC output?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,255 Views)
The DAQPad 6020 is an old device and only supported by the obsolete traditional DAQ. There is no version of traditional DAQ that is available for Vista.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,247 Views)

My objective is to measure voltage using "analog input" channel of DAQ 6020E and display as well as record  it as a graph .

If it is impossible to operate DAQ 6020E  using Vista, my only option is to use a XP based computer. But this XP based computer does not have labview.

Using  XP based computer can i use NIDAQ 7.4.4 to display as well as record the voltage versus time graph?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,243 Views)

Of course.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,237 Views)
Unfortunately, this device is only supported in Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows 98/ME.  I would recommend that you either use an XP machine or purchase an M series USB DAQ device.  I wish I had better news for your DaqPAD, but we have replaced it with newer USB series devices.  For an equivalent USB model, I'd look at the USB-6259, the USB-6251, or possibly the USB-6211.

-John Sullivan
Problem Solver
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,218 Views)