Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Sir/Ms,I have encountered an error which I need your help. The message is "This program contains componentWorks evaluation-only controls which will stop functioning after 5 minutes of execution time. To order componentworks, contact...". .

I have encountered an error which I need your help. The message is "This program contains componentWorks evaluation-only controls which will stop functioning after 5 minutes of execution time. To order componentworks, contact your local National Instruments branch office or...". For your information I'm have purchace 2 NI I/O card(PC-DIO-24)and I have installed NI-DAQ driver. Then one of my computer prompt out this message everytime I run Virtual Basic interfacing program. Please advice on this error and solut
ion. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,512 Views)
It appears that you are using an evaluation copy of ComponentWorks in your program, and you would need to purchase the licensed ActiveX controls in order for this message to go away.

When you purchase a data acquisition card, you also get the NI-DAQ driver. You can make calls to this driver directly from Visual Basic at no extra cost to you. However, National Instruments provides ActiveX controls to make acquiring and displaying data easier. These controls are part of the Measurement Studio software package, and can be purchased by visiting:
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?lang=US&pc=bymn&cid=1411
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,512 Views)