From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data loss between two arrays when using Scope Multi-record

I lost my data between two arrays in my data acquisition. 

I use my NI PCI 5153(256M) for the data acquisition. My program is based on the producer/consumer model with the example of niScope EX Multi Record.vi. The number of records is 4000, the min record length is 300. The For structure is used for continuous sampling, the count of loop is set to 5 and  5 binary file was saved at the end. The size of file is 9.15MB. The 5153 is working under external trigger, the frequency is 10kHz. 

The problem appeared under my examination of  the data. I found the first binary saved the sampling from the 1st trigger to the 4000th trigger. The second binary saved from 4017th to the 8016th trigger. The Third binary saved from 8030th to the 12029th and so on. In conclusion, There are a loss of about 20 records between two bianry files. The size of data is small to my memory on board. Could anyone tell me how to avoid the loss of data?  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,486 Views)