From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data acquisition ( current measurement )

Hi , 

I am working on LabVIEW 2015 project, i have in my test specification a need of measuring of the output current of the product with an average of 10 ms time window, that means in 10 ms I should have an N simple  and there  average  , 
1- I created my task in NI max  , but i don't know which are the best configuration for this test  and how i can used with labview : 
image.png

2- i have 7 Ni chassis cDAQ-9184 with the same configuration ( Ni xnet +   Ni ni9227 ) 

the software must be compatible with all the chassis without any modification in the Ni max   but  there is a difference of the address Mac  on those chassis ,  I tried to change  the name of address mac but it doesn't work correctly, have you an idea about this please, 
image.png
Thank you , 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,242 Views)

@Revo2018 wrote:

1- I created my task in NI max  , but i don't know which are the best configuration for this test  and how i can used with labview

You probably need to constantly read the data.  So I would use Continuous Sampling, 1kHz, 10 samples.  (10 Samples)/(1kHz) = 10ms of data.  You can then do a simple average on the read data.

@Revo2018 wrote:

2- i have 7 Ni chassis cDAQ-9184 with the same configuration ( Ni xnet +   Ni ni9227 ) 

the software must be compatible with all the chassis without any modification in the Ni max   but  there is a difference of the address Mac  on those chassis ,  I tried to change  the name of address mac but it doesn't work correctly, have you an idea about this please,

MAC addresses are fixed my the Ethernet adapter.  What you care about are the IP addresses.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,198 Views)