Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQPad-6070E not found using Measurement and Automation Explorer V4.2.1.3001

Hi,

I just installed NI Measurement and Automation Explorer V4.2.1.3001 onto my machine.  The DAQPad-6070E is not being found using this software by going to "My Systems, Devices and Interface, then NI-DAQCard-6715".  In previous version I have had no probally connecting and for some reason now I am.  What can I do that will let me connect to the DAQPad using this software??

Thanks,
Tyler
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,662 Views)

Hi Tyler,

In order for the card to be found in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX), the card first needs to be found by the computer and have the correct drivers associated with it. How did you get MAX 4.2.1? Did you Install LabVIEW? Install Traditional DAQ?

Is your device found in windows Device Manager? If so, is it under ‘Data Acquisition Devices’ (Indicating the correct drivers were installed and found) or under ‘System Devices’ (probably having a yellow circle with an exclamation point by it)? If it is under system devices, right-click on the driver and say ‘update driver’ and let windows automatically find the correct driver.

Once the card is found under Data Acquisition Devices, it will be found in MAX. If it is not, then please see this Knowledgebase .

David L.
Systems Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,643 Views)