Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a 9213 temp with a 9191 wifi be programmed to send data to a message queue in dot net .without using any driver software .Standalone .

I am wondering if the temp device 9213 and wifi device 9191 can be programmed to be a standalone and send data to a message queue . something like this     .device 1chan1.26.010.2015.temp 35

I have a graph in dot net and just need to get the temp and time stamp programmed into the 9213.I dont want to use any program or driver to run the device after it is programmed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,489 Views)

@Brenboy wrote:

I am wondering if the temp device 9213 and wifi device 9191 can be programmed to be a standalone and send data to a message queue . something like this     .device 1chan1.26.010.2015.temp 35

I have a graph in dot net and just need to get the temp and time stamp programmed into the 9213.I dont want to use any program or driver to run the device after it is programmed

NI-DAQ devices require NI-DAQmx drivers.

I don't understand what you mean by temp and time stamp programmed into the 9213?

You don't program anything into these devices. You write a computer program to acquire data from these devices. Which language you choose -- whether LabVIEW, C#, VB.NET, etc. -- is up to you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,480 Views)