Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibrating procedure for an NI 9208 using Calibration Executive

Solved!
Go to solution

Is there a procedure for calibrating the NI 9208 using Calibration Executive?  I am currently using Calibration Executive 3.4.1 and I do not see this module listed in the Device Types drop down menu.

This device appears for me in NI MAX, so I don't think my drivers would be out of date.

I can't seem to find a complete list of procedures for any of the Calibraiton Executive versions on the NI website, is this information available anywhere online?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,763 Views)

Hello TCC-AR,

You should be able to find the procedure in the Calibration Executive help.  You can find this utility if you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Calibration Executive\Documentation and open calexec.chm.  You should see something similar to the attachment.  This information is valid in Calibration Executive 3.6, but I'm not sure if there are any differences in 3.4.1.  Please let me know if you have any other related questions!

Thanks,

John

AE NIC

John R.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,732 Views)

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply.  This procedure does not appear in my Calibration Executive.  Is it possible to obtain additional procedures for Calibration Executive 3.4.1 such as the procedure for the NI 9208 or would the only option be upgrading to version 3.6?

Thank you,

Alex

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,729 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TCC-AR

Hi Alex,

No problem.  If the device is not listed in the module drop down and it isn't in the help, then it isn't supported with the 3.4.1.  If you require this support, you would need to upgrade to a newer version.

Thanks,

John

John R.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,708 Views)

Is it possible to add the procedure for an NI 9208 to Calibration Executive 3.4.1?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,706 Views)

Is there any way to upgrade my license to version 3.6?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,700 Views)

I recommend either calling your local sales rep or calling into 866-275-6964.  I'm not sure what the upgrade cost is, but you would be able to find out by calling in.

Regards,

John

John R.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,680 Views)