Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibrating SCXI-1520

I am looking to calibrate a SCXI-1520 myself. I have found a lot of posts that refer to NI MAX and using the calibration tool on there. Can this be done through a program in LabView? Any documentation I have found about this device is out dated or points to web pages that no longer exist. Because of this, creating a new code has been a bit of a challenge. 

I have explored the DAQmx calibration VIs that are on LabView, but I am not entirely sure what components I need in my code, or if it will even work the way I want it to.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,338 Views)

Hi,

I was wondering if you've had the chance to view this tutorial regarding external calibrations with the SCXI: http://www.ni.com/tutorial/4845/en/.

Marco Chanchu

Applications Engineer | National Instruments

Marco C.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,307 Views)

I did look at that. It helped me to some extent, but is still feel unsure of what I actually need to include in my code

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,304 Views)

I believe that as long as the VI's from the graphic are used in the order specified, you should be able to perform the calibration on your SCXI. A loop would also need to be used to cycle through the different calibration values depending on your hardware's specifications. 

Marco C.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,295 Views)