From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRIO setting input range per channel

Most NI hardware allows you to set an expected input range (+-200mv,+-5v ,+-10) for each channel individually. What about CRIO?

To further confuse the matter the CRIO-9219 is a universal module which has a property for setting which input type should be used PER CHANNEL. Is this an input module that defys what is the "norm" in regards to CRIO modules?

Interested in hearing your response,

Craig

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,746 Views)

Hi Craig,

Are you using, or considering using the 9219 module in a Compact DAQ chassis or a CRIO chassis?

Regards,

Wallace F.

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,728 Views)

I'm considering the 9219 and the 9205 for the CRIO. I found my answer...although not in the datasheet or specifications (atleast that I could find). The overview for the 9205 speaks that range is set per channel. (which is great!). The 9219 states similarly that each channel is individually selectable within the overview section. So my question has been answered.

Craig

PS. Kudos to Maria (sales) and Nick (CRIO) for the help in locating this information!

Message Edited by craige on 10-09-2008 08:28 AM
Message 3 of 3
(2,715 Views)