cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge - Continuous Input.vi with multi-scaling information

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have 8 load cell force sensors and I used example: Bridge - Continuous Input.vi to be able to handle 1 to 8 sensors just fine but it uses single calibration table for all sensors. I am able to construct scaling information of 8

different tables into single scaling information to be indexed into for loop to feed into DAQ Create Channel (AI-Force-Bridge-Table).vi but it won't break down the physical channels into individual AI to feed in indexed, array

scaling information of 8 different tables. 

Physical channel is, for example, cDAQ1Mod1/ai0:7 or cDAQ1Mod1/ai0:3;cDAQ1Mod2/ai0:3 using 2 cards. How can I break them down into array to be indexed into DAQ Create Channel (AI-Force-Bridge-Table).vi during the for loop to synchonize with array scaling information? 

Or do you have better idea without the need to break physical channels down? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,030 Views)

William_Wood,

Could you attach the code that you have modified or at least an image, after all a picture is worth a thousand words and well documented code is priceless Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,984 Views)
Solution
Accepted by William_Wood

Hi, 

You can use several Create Virtual Channels in the same task. Just use a shift register to keep the old task reference, and you'll add new channels with new scaling to the old task. Like this:

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Eric

Message 3 of 4
(3,972 Views)

Thank you sir, that is what I am looking for.. That sure is simple way to put channels into arrays rather than needing task for it..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,941 Views)