Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binary Read

Hi All,
       In an Application with Three PXI 6071 MIO cards, I acquired the Data at 600KS/s from two channels of each Daq cards i.e., I acquired the data from Six channels simultaneously at 600KS/s being the Sampling Rate.Iam storing the Data into Three seperate Binary files, i.e., for each Daq card Iam having a seperate BinaryFile. Now when Iam trying to read this Binary file Using the NI example BinaryRead.vi Iam getting all the Samples at a stretch in a single shot.Now I want to see the Data more Clearly and in small steps, also one more problem for me is that the graph display is Opposite i.e., when I feed +1.5V, the display is -1.5V.
      Help me in this Regard as I have a very large Data and I want the display to be more Clear.

Regards
 Venkat
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,458 Views)

Hi Venkat,

If you wire the "count" input of Binary Read.vi, you can specify how much data you want to read back. As for the graph display being opposite, I am really not sure what you are trying to say. If you could please clarify it further with perhaps a simplified version of your code along with the file you are reading, it will help in understanding your question.

Regards,

Ankita

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,444 Views)