Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BNC 2120 thermocouple CJC with M6289

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying use my CJC of BNC-2120 thermocouple Ic sensor for temperature measurement,but I am not able to acquire it with M6289 mass terminator device.

Whenever I make labview program using DAQ assistant,using ai1 as physical channel and ai0 as temp ref for CJC(default in device),It is giving daq error that task is not specified.

I don't know what is the program whether 6289 can control temperature sensor directly or not.

Please assist me in this regard.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,654 Views)

Do you have a specific error code for us?

Can you please post your code too.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,640 Views)

Ya sure,please have look at attachments,error code is 200486

Thanks a lot for the reply....

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(4,633 Views)

You need to configure the Build in CJC channel first and then select "Build In" at the DAQ Assistants configuration.

This is explained in this KB.

Christian

Message 4 of 12
(4,629 Views)

Hi Anurag,

could you solve the problem with this KB-Dokument?

Regards

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(4,623 Views)

Hi christian,

This option of changing properties is not coming for M6289 mass terminator device,so I can't change its properties to enable the CJC reference..

Regards,

Anurag

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(4,618 Views)

Anurag,

you have to be more specific with your explanations in order that we can help you!

I have absolutely no idea about what you mean with "this changing properties".

Another thing I want to be sure about is that we are talking about the same hardware. With "M6289 mass terminator" you are talking about a PCI/PXI/USB-6289 DAQ card, right?

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,613 Views)

Hey Christian,

These are specifications for my equipment: NI 6289 USB High-Accuracy (Up to 625 kS/s, 32 Ch, 18-Bit)

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209152-----> Link for device which I am using.

I have attached the JPEG picture of the device when I open my Measurement and Automation Explorer,You can have a look at it when I right click on my device,what options are coming out.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(4,608 Views)

The image shows that the device is not present anymore since shows up in MAX in white with a red cross. It should be green if it is installed correctly and connected to the system.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(4,605 Views)

Ya I know it not green because right now I am not in my office right so that's its not green.

By the way I got the way how to change settings.

Please check it once in the attachement if I got the right window or not.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,603 Views)