Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog trigger with 6071e in C

Now, the analog trigger seems to be OK but only when the trigger source is the PFI_0. When try to use the ND_THE_AI as trigger source with the CONFIGURE_HW_ANALOG_TRIGGER, and no signal attached to the PFI_0, the trigger never occured.
I think that the reason is that the SELECT_SIGNAL parameters are incorrect. However, I can't find what should it be.
Any idea will be appreciated.

thanks,
Nir
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(929 Views)
Now, the analog trigger seems to be OK but only when the trigger source is the PFI_0. When try to use the ND_THE_AI as trigger source with the CONFIGURE_HW_ANALOG_TRIGGER, and no signal attached to the PFI_0, the trigger never occured.
I think that the reason is that the SELECT_SIGNAL parameters are incorrect. However, I can't find what should it be.
Any idea will be appreciated.

thanks,
Nir
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(772 Views)
Hello,

Your application could be done much easier if you switch to DAQmx. The functions you will need to use are the following (in this order):

DAQmxCreateAIVoltageChan [Specify your four channels here]
DAQmxCfgSampClkTiming [Specify the Rate, Samples per channel, and finite acquisition]
DAQmxCfgAnlgEdgeRefTrig [ Specify the source of your AI trigger, slope, level and pre-triggered samples)
DAQmxStartTask
DAQmxReadAnalogF64 [Specify here the timeout and Read your values]
DAQmxClearTask

Hope this helps,

LA
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(760 Views)