From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog IN/OUT on digital trigger

Hi there,

I am trying to write a digital waveform (a square wave) to my digital port. On the Rising edge of the square wave I begin my Analog IN task comprising of four analog channel while on the falling edge of the square wave I write out 1 Analog Out channel. Using error cluser I make sure that the Analog IN and Analog OUT channels are in ready state before I begin my Digital Out task. This way, the AI/AO would be synchronised to the rising/falling edge respectively. I have attached my VI herewith. I fail to run it on my M-6251 board. Is there something that I am doing wrong like I have the clock for the Digital Out (for the square wave) the same as that of the Analog IN sample clock. Please advise. Cheers, Biswa
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,889 Views)
Hi biswa,

I have downloaded your code and will have a look for you. from first glance it's quite complex so give me a bit of time and I'll let you know!

best wishes
Rob L

NI Applications Engineer

UK & Ireland

It only takes a click to rate this message 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,842 Views)
Hi Biswa,

Are you still having problems with this? I've looked at your code and we need to identify which clock sources you are using in you program. Are you receiving any errors?

Let me know

Rob L

NI Applications Engineer

UK & Ireland

It only takes a click to rate this message 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,802 Views)
Thanks for the message Rob. I will reply to you as soon as I back in my office (I am away for 3 weeks). Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,796 Views)