From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing PCI-6220 under Agilent VEE

Dear Uli,

Your code works well.  I modified it to take data vs. time with my DAQPad 6015.  Creating the task in MAX is definately much easier than trying to define it in VEE.  One thing I've noticed is that if I run my code once it works fine.  If I run it again, it tells me the task is invalid error -200088.  If I exit out of VEE and load the program again it runs just fine, then fails again though sporadically giving the error "invalid task."  I've tried several work arounds for this, like adding the command "DAQmxIsTaskDone" but it doesnt help, or I'm not using it correctly.  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Darren
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(1,564 Views)
Hi Darren,

we do have the same problem if whatsoever goes wrong and the program stops/hangs. Then we have to close VEE and reopen it.

However, when it executes the planned way, namely stopping the task, clearing the task and deleting the library, it does not happen and we can rerun the program again correctly.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(1,558 Views)