From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AO buffering problems

Solved!
Go to solution

As an alternative for future readers, below's a snippet of how I tend to prefer to do these things.  My method routes the signal within a task context.  When the task is cleared, the routing will not persist to cause mischief for other tasks.  The method shown previously using "Connect Terminals" routes the signal within a device context.  The routing *can* (and often does) persist after tasks are created and cleared.

Just an FYI, each method has its merits, I just have found that I usually prefer the task context with auto-cleanup.

-Kevin P

ao pause trigger.png

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
Message 11 of 11
(597 Views)