From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACQUIRE TWO ANALOG INPUTS WITH DIFFERENT SAMPLING RATE

Hello All,

i am trying to make a simple data acquisition vi using NI PXI 6221 (68 pin) in Labview 2012. It will use 2 Analog inputs for acquisition. But it is showing error as shown in the figure.  

i am a beginner in Labview, can anyone help to find the mistake in this vi, why i am getting this error?

Further, i need to have different sampling rate for both the channels (ai0 & ai8).

Thanking you, 

Dev Raj

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(804 Views)

Your situation is Case 5: Concurrently running more analog input or analog output tasks than the DAQ device allows of Error -50103 When Using NI-DAQ™mx. NI PXI multifunction DAQ only supports one analog input task. See Number of Parallel DAQmx Tasks on NI Multifunction Devices.

In general, if you need to sample at different rates on multiple channels, the easiest and recommended way to do this is to sample all channels at a higher rate and discard any additional samples in the software. See Sample Channels at Different Rates with Multifunction DAQ Device.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(795 Views)

OK

Thank you, ZYong

will try the guidance and revert back.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(766 Views)