Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about "AI acquire waveform.vi ".

I use my DAQcard(PCI-6024E) to acquire two AI signal at the same time through AI acquire waveform.vi.
But it is getting into a serious delay on my executing progarm by monitoring my time depended plot or time-counter(It is about 5 seconds in the real world vs. 1 second the program runs.).
however,I didn't encounter that problem when altering another AI vi(AI sample channel.vi),but it couldn't conform to my needs.
My AI acquisition program structure is "AI acquire waveform+equi-Ripple lowpass+mean" and another is "AI acquire waveform+mean".All settings are default except the high and low limit.So,does anyone solve my troubles?I really need help!!
(The situation is Labview 5.1 in the PC of p-133,32MB,and more than 1G reserv
ed capacity for C:)
thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,382 Views)
sorry..
btw two AO channels are also ongoing to send the signals to my apparatus at the same time when the program running.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,382 Views)
Hello;

The best way to go about that is to use the Labview shipping example named Continuous Acquisition and Chart (buffered).vi that you can find at Search Examples->I/O Interfaces->Data Acquisition->Analog Input->Continuous Analog Input; as the start point for your development.

That vi shows the best way to do a data acquisition. You can insert you average VI inside the while loop of that VI.

Hope this helps.
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,382 Views)