From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6115, shipping examples

Hello all,

I recently purchased the PCI-6115 multifunctional DAQ card. So far I have had no problem with my analogue inputs, but I can't seem to create any analogue output driving waveforms. I am sure the problem is with my code, so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some example vi's for the PCI-6115 card. I have read about some shipping vi's on the NI page but I can't seem to find where to download them.

Thanks,

Azazel
Azazel

Pentium 4, 3.6GHz, 2 GB Ram, Labview 8.5, Windows XP, PXI-5122, PCI-6259, PCI-6115
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,507 Views)
The best way to find them is to use the NI example finder (from LV Help>>Find Examples). There is a HW filter button in the bottom left hand corner. You can select the 6115 and then click the "Limit results to HW" check box. This will then show you all of the relevant examples including the AO ones.

StuartG
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,495 Views)
Thanks Stuart,

I was previously using NI-DAQ 7.3 which had very limited PCI6115 examples, but I downloaded and installed 7.4 then used your idea and low and behold there are plenty of examples.

Thanks,

Azazel
Azazel

Pentium 4, 3.6GHz, 2 GB Ram, Labview 8.5, Windows XP, PXI-5122, PCI-6259, PCI-6115
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,493 Views)