Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10444 error after long run time

I get 10444 error after running 12-16 hours (it has never gone longer). When this occurs, Windows Performance Manager tells me I have lots of memory unused, lots of open disk space etc. Labview's MEmoryMonitor.vi also says there is plenty of memory available. I ran 8 hours watching Profile and the Windows CPU/memory usage and saw no growth in either size or execution time of any of the vi's used. System Description:
Dell Precision 420 Workstation, dual 1 GHz processors
Windows 2000 SP3
500 MB RAM, 17 GB open on hard drive
Labview 7.0
NI DAQ 7.0.1f4
PCI-MIO16E4 multifunction board communicates with SCXI. Two SCXI chassis are used with 3 SCXI1124, 2 SCXI1163, 1 SCXI1100, 1 SCXI 1112, 1 SCXI1162.
At the same time, a PCI-4451 board
is used to read two analog inputs. A PCI-GPIB is present but not in use.

Following a crash, the program can be stopped but will not run without an error until the computer is shut down (not just Labview) and restarted. The last couple lines of data file written have NaN values instead of data. I have disabled all standby/hibernate/power save modes.

The program does not handle large arrays. I have reviewed all memory use, minimized variables, checked to be sure file (to write data) are closed
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,530 Views)
After many hours of testing, I found that there were two routines running in parallel which, if forced to run in series, makes the eerror go away.  However, there is not reason I know why they should not happily run in parallel.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,367 Views)