Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why suddenly error-70136 despite updated Firmware

Hi All,

suddenly  last week i got error-70136 from Check/Wait move .flx. the programm has worked for over 3-months error-free. am using LV8.0, NI Motion 7.4 and the following Firmware versions/Update:

Firmware Version - 68331  7.31.3003
Firmware Version - DPS  7.20.3001
Firmware Version - FPGA1  7.10.3001
Firmware Version - FPGA2  6.00.2009

could anyone pls proffer solution?

regards and thanks in advance
anyasodor gerald
Message 1 of 5
(4,006 Views)
Hi Anyasodor,

the error -70136 is a timeout error. You could try to increase the timeout value for the Check/Wait move .flx to avoid this error.
Do you get this error permanently now? Otherwise it could be that you defined a timeout value that is reached very seldom, and that's why this error happened only now after 3 months.
Which Motion Board do you use?

Best regards,

Blase

Message 2 of 5
(3,995 Views)
Hi Blase,

thanks for your reply. i've somehow tricked the flx to work and the tricking actually  agree with  what you are saying. i did it however differently.
am using NI PCI 7350. the error was permanet till 2-days ago, before my trick:-) i hope it stabilises!!

thanks once more and happy weekend

Anyasodor Gerald
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,986 Views)
Hi Blase,

thanks for your reply. i've somehow tricked the flx to work and the tricking actually  agrees with  what you are saying. i did it however differently.
am using NI PCI 7350. the error was permanet till 2-days ago, before my trick:-) i hope it stabilises!!

thanks once more and happy weekend

Anyasodor Gerald

Message Edited by anyasodor on 07-25-2008 04:18 PM
Message 4 of 5
(3,985 Views)

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Can u please tell me how u gt it tricked...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,553 Views)