Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem pi cascade with pci 7354

i used PCI 7354 with UMI-7774, My project is control DC servo motor
(Coordinates: 180 v 16 A 3kw 2400 rpm) 4-Quardrant PI-Cascade control type, It was applying to Analog Feedback (Current loop and Velocity loop).
Now i can control open loop type, but i can't control close loop type, because i don't understand how to use system ''All PID .vi" and calculate voltage output for how to control Duty cycle,This is different from "PID.vi" of Control Design & Simulation Block.

maybe it possible help me to guide a block diagram.

Third-Party Drive.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,717 Views)

Hello SYOTOS

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us.  I have tried searching for any references to the "All PID .vi" and I can't find any.  Is this a custom VI that you have built?  If you are interested in using our LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic toolkit, you may find the user manual helpful.

LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit User Manual
http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/A59DB85CDCB468E1862575BC000D0773

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance and if you can provide me a reference to the "All PID .vi"

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Greg S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,706 Views)

Greg S    Thank for replied

sorry for All PID.VI , This All PID.VI  is mean "Load All PID Parameters.flx" 

You will found in the Vistion and Motion " Block

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,697 Views)

Hello SYOTOS

If you press "CTRL + H" that will bring up the show context help, if you hover over the "Load All PID Parameters.flx", you should be able to select "Show Detailed Help" which will describe in detail how to use this function.  Please let me know if this is sufficient.

Can you please elaborate on calculating the voltage output for controling the duty cycle?  Are you looking at coming up with a mathematical respresentation of your motor or third party drive?  Please let me know!

Sincerely,

Greg S.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,590 Views)