From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

introduction in brushless control

Hello,

if you are interested in a in-depth introduction to brushless control,
then take a
look to the site

http://www.ibweinmann.de/html/brushless1.html

best regards

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,658 Views)

Hi,

I have a system compound by a BLDC motor and a linear actuator (see the figure attached) and i want to do the indentification of my system. So, using the steps showed at the figure Block Diagram for TF Estimation (attached), i got a TF but i do not know what it really represent. At figure Block Diagram for TF Estimation, where is writed motor at , i connected the output signal (Controlles Position) of my system. I would like to know if this TF estimated is only of my system (G(s) or motor+actuator). How can i verify if is it in open-loop or closed-loop? My system is in closed-loop (PID+G(s)) and this TF represents just G(s)? I need more details about that.

At the figure TF BLDC motor (attached), I simulated a step reference in the TF estimated. Analysing the response, seems that represent just the G(s). Please, tell me about that tools for identification of systems if you can. 

Thanks for all,

Renato Fernandes 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,829 Views)