From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max 5.0 & PCI 7340 empty settings pages

I am using MAX 5.0 with a PCI 7342. I need to change some settings for each of the axis controlled by the motion control board, but when I open MAX I see empty settings pages as shown below:

Clipboard01.jpg

I have tried to reinstall the MAX software; and reinstalling the PCI 7342 device, without any result. I also tried changing to default settings which also does not work. Has anyone seen this before? What do I need to do to get the MAX software to properly recognize the PCI card's settings pages?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sacha

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,355 Views)

Hi Sacha,

Have you tried Resetting your MAX configuration data?  To do this in MAX go to Tools>>Reset Configuration Data. 

Are you able to change any of the settings with these motors such as the Trajectory Settings?

Regards,

Kira T

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,349 Views)

Hi Kira,

That solved our problem, thanks. I was not aware of the option to reset the configuration data- I tried to load the default configuration but that did not work.

Thanks again for your help!

Best,

Sacha

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,343 Views)