Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview to control Bosch Rexroth HCS03

I got a setup of a Bosch Rexroth  linear actuator EMC-100 and Servo Drive HCS03. I would like to move this in a sinusoidal motion. When I setup the drive to run "Straight-line Move" and update a new position every 20 ms, I got a very load humming noise and the movement are little bit uneven. So, then I thought it was a good idea use "Contour Move", but I got problem running this mode. As you can see in the attach pictures I got error message -70231 which stated "An invalid attempt to preempt the current operation was mode". What does this mean and how can I avoid this.?

Can anyone look into my attached Block Diagram and tell me what I am doing wrong?.

Has someone else done something similar that are workings on Bosch Rexroth Softmotion Plug-in?

Regards

Torgeir Wahl, NTNU

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,348 Views)

Hello,

I have something that I would like you to try. 

The Straight Line moves that you do before getting into the starting position can be "Asynchronous".  Changed these to "Synchronous" and then see if the issue is fixed.

Kind regards,

Razvan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,297 Views)

Thank you Razvan,  for your suggestion. I tried it, but it did not give any change. 

I have used other Indradrive with Profibus interface earlier, in pretty much the same setup, without any problems.

Do you think that the problem of operation could be Profibus vs. EtherCat? 

Regards

Torgeir

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,292 Views)