Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the flexmotion 6C and UMI flex6 configured prop

erly, where can I use a simple VI to test and output on the oscilloscope, tried running NI example of 1 axis, but the block diagram keep indication missing blocks. How to make a simple labview vi to communicate with the controller? Please help , thank you.help needed to start a project
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,807 Views)
erly, where can I use a simple VI to test and output on the oscilloscope, tried running NI example of 1 axis, but the block diagram keep indication missing blocks. How to make a simple labview vi to communicate with the controller? Please help , thank you.The example should be the best place to start. If you are missing VIs on the block diagram it is quite possible that motion support for LabVIEW is not completely installed.

I recomend going into the control panel. Going to add/remove programs and finding the entry for the motion driver. Click on change/remove (depending on your OS) From the menu that pops up select the modify or add/remove option and make sure that you add support for your version of LabVIEW.

If this does not solve the problem please let me know which VIs are missing from the example.

Regards,
Amaury Rolin
NI Applications Engineer,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,807 Views)