From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EtherCAT CRio 9082 and FESTO Controller

Hi,

i am trying to connect the CRio with Festo Controller CMMP AS M3.  I can`t switch between states. Has someone expirience with that

combination? I use tha 402 protokoll.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,661 Views)

Hi,

Could you please explain your problem in detail? What is your exact problem you are facing? Between which states do you want to switch? Also I am not familiar with the 402 protocol. I googled it but could not find any hints. Is this a special protocol or maybe there is a different naming I know.

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,648 Views)

hi,

i configurated the CRio as Master and set the Scan Engine to 1ms. The Festo Controller set also to 1ms in the FCT Festo Configuration Tool. When i start all the FCT shows me the warning  synchrinsation error. 

Another problem is, that the CRio scan engine lost connection, when i start a vi with some changes. So the Master must be removed and deployed again. when the syncronisation time is set to 10ms in Fest C and CRio the VI`s starts after changing them without a problem.

The picture shows the states. i can`t jump to switch_on or operation_enable. always jumping back to Ready_to_switch on.

Now i use the FHPP-protocoll. there i can't switch into the enable Mode 😞

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,630 Views)