Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility windows 10 fr

I am running windows 10 fr, LV 2016 en, it's possible to operate an ISM-7413 engine, otherwise, what configuration I will need

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,661 Views)

You will need the NI Stepper Configuration Utility 1.0.3 to configure your ISM-7413 stepper motor. Although Windows 10 is not listed as officially supported by the stepper motor or configuration utility. I fully expect them to be compatible and work just fine with Windows 10. 

Aaron Douglass
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,641 Views)

The problem when I open a Stepper Configuration Utility 1.0.3, it shows me an error, Run-Time error '13' Type mismatch. 

Perhaps the fact that French windows 10 and English labview, is it possible?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,639 Views)

I think you are correct about the source of the error 13 you are seeing. One reason for this error to occur can be using an OS language or regional settings other than English. Try switching to English and see if the error still occurs, that will confirm the source of the error

Aaron Douglass
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,637 Views)

I'm still in testing, however the fact of changing the parameters of regions and language allowed me to use NI stepper configuration and allowed me to set the engine same with labview 10.

There, SoftMotion which does not appear in labview but it seems to come from a module that was not installed by the IT group.

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,575 Views)